Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP)
- Preliminary Draft GSP is Now Available! Posted June 4, 2021
The Preliminary Draft GSP is available via the following four links. MBGSA intends to open a formal comment period in late June 2021. Please note that the GSP content is subject to change prior to the comment period. Thank you for your continued interest in the Mound Basin GSP.
Preliminary Draft GSP Content is Now Available for Review! The hydrogeologic conceptual model and groundwater conditions of the Mound Basin are now available in preliminary draft form. This content is being released to provide an early opportunity for stakeholder feedback and comments. Click on the Preliminary Draft GSP Content and attachments to view the documents. Please note that all GSP content made available at this time is subject to change based on ongoing analysis. Please submit your comments using MBGSA’s online comment submission form at https://www.moundbasingsa.org/public-comments-invited/. Thank you for your continued interest in the Mound Basin.
- On September 17, 2020, the Mound Basin GSA Board of Directors ADOPTED the Mound Basin Sustainability Goal. Click here to view the document.
- MBGSA Stakeholder Engagement Plan Adopted 10-18-18
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO PREPARE GROUNDWATER SUSTAINABILITY PLAN
- GSP Development Schedule*