Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP)
- SGMA requires GSAs to submit annual reports to DWR each April 1 following adoption of a GSP. Annual reports will provide information on groundwater conditions and implementation of the GSP for the prior water year. To view the finalized report, please click on the titled link above.
- On November 18, 2021, the Mound Basin GSA Board of Directors adopted the proposed Groundwater Sustainability Plan, and the plan has been submitted to the Department of Water Resources (DWR) for assessment.
- On December 31, 2021, the Mound Basin GSP was submitted to DWR for review. DWR is accepting public comments on the GSP through March 30, 2022. For more information, please visit: https://sgma.water.ca.gov/portal/gsp/all.
- THE ADOPTED AND SUBMITTED GSP IS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING by clicking HERE.
Draft GSP Available for Review
- The Mound Basin GSA Public comment period ended. Public comments received on the Draft GSP are posted below. Please contact the Clerk of the Board Jackie Lozano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-525-4431, if you have any questions.
- The Final Draft GSP is available for review via the four links below:
- Link 1: Final Draft GSP Text
- Link 2: Final Draft GSP Figures
- Link 3: Final Draft GSP Tables
- Link 4: Final Draft GSP Appendices
- Comment responses are found in Appendix F of the Appendices starting on page 92 of the attachments’ .pdf.
- Link 5: Final Draft GSP Text (October compared to June)
- Public Comments Received
- Public comment from Mr. Burt Handy dated July 25, 2021
- Letter from Casitas Municipal Water District dated August 16, 2021
- Letter from California Department of Fish and Wildlife dated August 17, 2021
- Letter from NGO Consortium dated August 23, 2021, received August 18, 2021
- Email from United Water Conservation District dated August 19, 2021
- Letter from Climate First: Replacing Oil & Gas dated August 23, 2021
- Memorandum from Ventura County Public Works Watershed Protection dated August 23, 2021
- Letter from Fox Canyon Groundwater Management Agency dated August 23, 2021
- Letter from California Trout, Inc. dated August 23, 2021
- Letter from U.S. Department of Commerce, National Marine Fisheries Service dated August 23, 2021
- Letter from Ferguson Case Orr Paterson LLP
- On September 17, 2020, the Mound Basin GSA Board of Directors ADOPTED the Mound Basin Sustainability Goal. Click here to view the document.
- MBGSA Stakeholder Engagement Plan Adopted 10-18-18
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO PREPARE GROUNDWATER SUSTAINABILITY PLAN
- GSP Development Schedule*
*Subject to change
To see the Mound Basin GSP Template, click here.